PERMANENT EYEBROWS & EYE LINER
Before your appointment
• Do not pick/tweeze/wax/perform electrolysis one week before the procedure
• Do not tan two weeks prior or have sunburned face/skin
• Do not have any type of facial 2 weeks prior to treatment
• Do not work out the day of the procedure.
• Do not have botox 3 weeks prior
• Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E one week prior (natural blood thinners)
In order to avoid excessive bleeding and poor color deposit:
24-48 hours before appointment
• Do not drink alcohol
• Do not consume coffee or any caffeine before your procedure
• Do not take an aspirin or ibuprofen for pain relief (this thins the blood)
On the day of your appointment
*Please be on time. Your appointment time is scheduled according to your service. If you arrive late, we may not have time to complete.
Remember no caffeine!
When you arrive at the studio, you can either have a seat in the waiting area and I will come get you at your scheduled time or you can come on back to the studio ( it is right outside the waiting area) if the door is open then come on in! If it is closed, I am probably finishing up with someone and will be right out. Make yourself comfortable on one of the leather sofas or if you would like to use the restroom before your procedure, now is the perfect time.
The first thing we will do is take a look at your eyebrows and discuss the best technique based on your skin type and desired outcome.
After the assessment:
The area will be cleaned, stray brow hairs will be removed or trimmed
A topical numbing agent will be applied to ease any discomfort (sits for about 20 minutes)
While the area is anaesthetising, I will begin mixing your custom color. We will color swatch and find the perfect mix for you
Now it is time to map and measure your perfect custom shape. Once we are happy with the shape, it is time to implant the pigment
During the procedure I will apply a secondary numbing agent to ensure comfort (most people fall asleep)
We will go over after care and I will give you everything you need to take care of your brows afterward
Total time is usually about 2.5 - 3 hours. This is very dependent on skin type and whether or not pre-care instructions are followed.
After your appointment
• Use a fresh pillowcase
• Let any scabbing or dry skin NATURALLY exfoliate away. DO NOT PICK. Picking can cause scarring or loss of color
• No facials, Botox, chemical treatments or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks
• Avoid hot, sweaty exercise for one week
• Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks after the procedure
• Avoid heavy sweating and long hot showers for the first 10 days.
• Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days
• Avoid swimming, lakes, hot tubs for the first 10 days
• Avoid topical makeup including sunscreen on the area for the first 7-10 days
• DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area.
Healing is a process. It takes time. Trying to rush or not following proper pre and post care will result in less than satisfactory results.
Be sure to schedule your touch up appointment. This is the second step. We will make corrections, and apply more pigment as needed. This needs to be scheduled for 6-12 weeks after your first appointment. Make sure to get this scheduled before 12 weeks or there may be an additional charge.
At your touch up appointment we will top off the color and make any adjustments as needed.